تم انشاء ( معرض عمان الدولي للسيارات ) في الأردن في عام 1988 والآن تعتبر هذه القاعة أكبر أرض للمعارض في الأردن وواحدة من أكبر أرض للمعارض في المنطقة العربية. من أهم المعارض التي نظمتها إدارة القاعات سنويا منذ عام 1998 ، اعتاد العديد من منظّمي المعارض تنظيم فعالياتهم في هذه القاعة أيضًا من الأردن وخارجها ، والمعارض الشهيرة التي أقيمت في AIMS من دول مختلفة مثل الصينية والإيطالية والكورية وباكستان وإيران والعراق والمصريين والكويت والفلسطينيين الأردن ، سوريا ، المملكة العربية السعودية وغيرها ، إلى جانب المعارض الدولية للسيارات
BUILD & INSTALL
DESIGN & CREATE
IDEA & CONCEPT
MEET & AGREE
معلومات المعارض لدينا
A.I.M.S is located in the right hand of the Airport Highway connecting the 7th circle to the airport traveling toward the Queen Alia International Airport, A.I.M.S is our 4 meters away from the seventh circle to Airport Road.
Building : The show room building consists of two (2) halls that can be connected to form one big hall.
The two halls (A and B) different sizes to accommodate more and better shows and occasions needs. The measurement areas are;
– Hall (A) : Seven Thousand (700) square meters
– Hall (B) : Two Thousand one hundred (2100) square meters
– The two halls (A and B) can be rented together or separately based on the organizer needs, demands, and request.
– Total area of the halls connected is nine thousand one hundred (9100) square meters .
– Total area of the halls and surrounding parking lot is twenty seven thousand (27000) square meters.
Interior Facilities :
– Is provided with two (2) sliding doors on the side of the building. These doors are six (6) meters wide and four (4) meters high, the doors are used for easier and faster access to the show rooms when delivering and picking up merchandise.
– Has (1) gate for visitors, guests, and shoppers. The gate is 12.50 meters and 2.80 meters high.
– Is provided with (1) door on the side of the building. The sliding door is six (6) meters wide and four (4) meter high, the door is used for easier and faster access to the show rooms when delivering and picking up merchandise.
Has one (1) gate for visitors, guests, shoppers. The gate is 7.00 meters wide and 2.80 meters high.
– The Entire show room (Both halls) has insulation installed.
– The entire building is provided with roof and insulated completely with rock wool.
– In the case of renting the entire show room (A and B) all gates and doors will be provided.
– There are enough outlet point throughout the show room to meet all clients’ needs
– Lights and evenly distributed for better viewing lighting is good enough to light all the area of the hall
Lights : Lighting lights all the areas of the hall it includes:
– (291) mercury bulbs
– (100) neon
– Building (A) is provided with (1) office
– Building (B) is provided with (1) office
– Telephones are available to provide service to the public, in addition to microphones, and speakers to call an exhibitors and visitors in building (A) and (B)
Public restrooms :
– Hall (A) : 14 restroom for men, 6 restrooms for women
– Hall (B) : 3 restrooms for men , 3 restrooms for women
Restaurants : Equipped with required facilities
Outside Facilities :
– Car park : more than (600) cars
– Flags posts : there are (14) in front of the building, to the right and left hand side of the entrance, there are (67) posts on both sides of the park
Outside lighting :
– (11) street bulbs distributed to the 11 posts around the exhibition yard
– (16) streets mercury bulbs distributed to 4 posts, 4 bulbs per post, are located in the middle of the exhibition yard
– (10) side light projector (500) watt per each one located in the exhibition for guard purposes